Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Task 2 - Analysis of Music Websites

 
   


Learning Comment:

From this I learned the importance of a website to advertise and promote an artist or album and the sorts of things that are most commonly used on the homepage. I have also learned the types of fonts to consider when trying to suit my website to the genre of music. I will also have to relate the imagery to the artist and the types of songs they produce as artists websites colour scheme and font style often portray the genre of music they produce, for example Of Mice and Men use quite a dull colour scheme with quite dark/ mysterious imagery to match their genre of alternative metal. This will allow me to produce a high standard professional website that would stand out, yet follow the common layout of a website. Things to include in my artists website; artists name, album/ previous music, music videos, photography of band or artist, social media account details and dates for upcoming events e.g. tours or concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment